Watermelon Ice Lollies
1 out of 5
TO PREPARE THE WATERMELON LAYER:
- Scoop the contents of the watermelon out and into a blender. Pulse until the watermelon has been fully broken apart.
- Spoon/ pour this into your ice-lolly moulds around 2/3 full. Tap the moulds against your surface a couple of times to ensure the watermelon fills the mould. At this stage you can drop in some chocolate chips into the juice for a little treat. Don’t place the ice-lolly sticks in at this stage!
- Place in the freezer for around 3 hours, or until the top of the watermelon juice is solid.
TO PREPARE THE PANNA COTTA LAYER:
- Prepare Panna Cotta mix as per back of pack instructions and set to one side to cool down.
- One the watermelon has solidified pour some of the panna cotta mix on top within your ice-lolly mould. Place back in the freezer for a further 2 hours.
TO PREPARE THE KIWI LAYER:
- Scoop the contents of 4 kiwis into a blender and pulse till smooth.
- Now strain the kiwi juice through a sieve in order to remove the seeds. (You can skip this step if you want too.)
- One the panna cotta layer has frozen, pour the kiwi juice on top to fill the mould. Then carefully insert your lolly-sticks, and put back in the freezer for 3 hours/ overnight.
- Remove from your moulds and enjoy!