Very Berry Cheesecake Ice-pops
1 out of 5
TO PREPARE THE CHEESECAKE TOPPING:
- Whisk the cheesecake mix into the milk and with an electric mixer, whisk for 3 minutes until thick and creamy. This will take longer if using a hand whisk.
- Now add the puree/ jam, Stir until combined.
- Spoon/ pipe the cheesecake topping into your ice-lolly moulds around ¾ full. Tap the moulds against your surface a couple of times to ensure the cheesecake mix fills the mould.
- Set aside whilst you prepare the topping.
TO PREPARE THE CHEESECAKE BASE:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the biscuit crumb.
- Spoon the crumbs into the top of each mould and gentle press them down with the back of a spoon to compress. Insert your sticks/ handles and place in the freezer.
- Leave to freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.