Triple Choc Cookie
1 out of 5
TO PREPARE THE COOKIES:
- Preheat oven to 200°C/ 180° C fan, then line a baking tray.
- Using a hand whisk or stand mixer beat the butter and sugar for 3 minutes or until creamy. Then add the egg and Borwick’s Vanilla Flavouring and whisk together.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Combine until a dough is formed. Then add the chocolate chips and mix together.
- Split the dough into 4 balls, you might even get 5! Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Once out of the freezer, place on a baking tray with plenty of space around each one. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Once baked, leave to cool on the tray for around 20 minutes. Enjoy warm!