Steamed Plum Pudding
2 out of 5
- 2-3 Tablespoons Stewed Plums Or Jam
- 75g Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- Green’s Dumplings
TO PREPARE THE STEAMED PLUM PUDDING:
- Generously grease a 2-pint pudding basin and spoon fruit into the base.
- Add the sugar to the dry dumpling mix and then make up according to pack instructions, adding a beaten egg and vanilla essence.
- Pour mix over fruit and cover loosely with cling film. Pierce film and cook in the microwave for 5 – 7 minutes on full power (or refer to manufacturer handbook).
- Alternatively, cover with baking parchment and foil and steam for 1½ hours.