S’More Dessert Pizza
1 out of 5
- Borwick’s Pizza Bread Kit
- Borwick’s Dried Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 130ml Warm Water
- Borwick’s Icing Sugar
- 75g Cream Cheese
- 1 Drizzle Olive Oil
- 3 Heaped Tablespoons Chocolate Spread
- Mini Marshmellows 30g
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Chocolate Sauce Drizzle To Taste
TO PREPARE THE YULE LOG CAKE:
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C (200°C for a fan oven), 425°F, Gas Mark 7.
- In a small bowl or jug, add a sachet of yeast, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 130ml of warm water, stir and set to the side.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the 75g of cream cheese and 25g of icing sugar.
- Next, place 250g of pizza flour into a medium sized bowl and add the yeast mixture. Stir together with a round bladed knife until you start to form a dough. Bring the dough together with your hands until it forms a smooth dough, adding a little extra water, drop by drop, or a little sprinkling of flour as needed.
- Knead the dough for a couple of minutes on a lightly floured surface, then roll out to approximately 5mm deep and 30cm (12″) diameter.