1 out of 5
- Green’s Chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 185g Butter
- 220g Milk Chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 75g Borwick’s Cherries
TO PREPARE THE COOKIES:
- Make the cookies as per back of pack instructions.
TO ASSEMBLE THE ROCKY ROAD:
- Grease and line a baking tin with baking parchment.
- In a saucepan melt the chocolate, 135g of butter and golden syrup together until completely melted, then leave to cool.
- Break up the cookies into smaller pieces using a rolling pin with a freezer bag or using your hands.
- Add the broken cookies, marshmallows and cherries into the chocolate mixture. Stir until fully mixed together.
- Tip the mixture into your baking tin and level out using a spoon. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour, then cut into squares to enjoy!