Rhubarb, Strawberry & Coconut Crumble
3 out of 5
TO PREPARE THE RHUBARB, STRAWBERRY & COCONUT CRUMBLE:
- Preheat the oven to 210°C (or gas mark 7).
- Ready the rhubarb. Clean the rhubarb and cut the stems into chunks of about 2cm. Place them on a greased oven dish.
- Scatter your strawberries. Wash the strawberries and remove their stalks, then scatter them over the rhubarb. Sprinkle with caster sugar.
- Prepare the orange and ginger. Wash the orange, then finely grate its peel and press its juice. Then peel and grate the ginger. Add it all to the dish.
- Make the crumble mix. Follow the instructions on the packet of Green’s ready made crumble mix. Then add in the coconut.
- Sprinkle the crumble mix over the fruit.
- Place in the oven at mid-height and leave to cook. For about 30 minutes, until the crumble is golden in colour.
- Serve warm or cold.