Rhubarb, Strawberry & Coconut Crumble
- Serving: 10
- Preparation: 15
- Cook time: 30
- Passive time: 10
reen's Crumble Mix
grated or desiccated coconut
piece of ginger
of butter for the dish
- Preheat the oven (210°C, gas mark 7).
- Clean the rhubarb and cut the stems into chunks of about 2cm. Place them on a greased oven dish.
- Wash the strawberries and remove their stalks, then scatter them over the rhubarb. Sprinkle with caster sugar.
- Wash the orange finely grate its peel and press its juice. Peel and grate the ginger. Add it all to the dish.
- Make up the Green’s Crumble mix as packet instructions and add in the coconut.
- Sprinkle the crumble mix over the fruit.
- Place in the oven at mid-height and leave to cook for about 30 minutes until the crumble is golden in colour.
Serve warm or cold.