- Serving: 10
- Preparation: 15
- Cook time: 60
- Passive time: 10
- 1 Carton Velvety Cheesecake Mix
- 235 ml of Milk
- 3 Tea Spoons of Matcha Powder
- 75 g Butter
- Mini Cheesecake Tins
- Line each mini cheesecake tin with foil.
- Melt 75g of butter in a saucepan and stir in the biscuit crumb.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture over the base of the tin, press down with the back of a spoon and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes, until firm.
- Put 235ml of milk in a bowl and add the cheesecake filling.
- Add the Matcha Powder.
- Whisk for 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the cheesecake topping over the biscuit base and chill in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Take out of the tins & remove the foil, serve and enjoy.