- Serving: 10
- Preparation: 10
- Cook time: 5
- Passive time: 10
- A pack of Green's Carmelle mix
- 284 ml single cream
- 284 ml milk
- Soft brown sugar for glazing
- Take 284ml of single cream and 284ml of milk and heat in a saucepan with the caramel liquid from your Green’s Carmelle pack.
- Then sprinkle the Carmelle mix over the surface and bring to the boil for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Pour the mixture into the ramekins and place in the fridge to set. Once set, sprinkle with brown sugar and glaze with a blowtorch or place under a grill until the sugar has melted.