Cinnamon Pancakes with Bananas & Golden Syrup
- Serving: 10
- Preparation: 5
- Cook time: 5
- Passive time: 10
pack of Green's Golden Syrup Pancakes mix
1-2 pinches of ground cinnamon
- Make up the pancake batter by following the on pack instructions.
- Add 1 or 2 pinches of cinnamon to taste to the pancake mix.
- Cook the pancakes by following the on pack instructions.
- Warm the golden syrup sachets in a mug of hot water for one minute.
- Chop up the bananas.
- Place some chopped banana onto each pancake, drizzle with golden syrup, fold in half.
- Serve warm.