- Serving: 6
- Preparation: 20
- Cook time: 20
- Passive time: 240
- 1 Packet Oreo Biscuits (Crushed)
- 1 Small Tin Mandarin Oranges (Drained)
- 1 Packet Chocolate Blancmange (Made up to pack instructions)
- Whipped Cream to Decorate
- Chocolate Curls to Decorate
- Divide crushed biscuits between 4 glasses.
- Top with Mandarin Oranges.
- Make up blancmange according to pack instructions.
- Cover with the blancmange.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Decorate with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Curls.