- Serving: 6
- Preparation: 10
- Cook time: 25
- Passive time: 5
Greens Batter Mix
Icing Sugar to dust
Butter for greasing
- Grease a shallow serving dish or tin generously with butter and sprinkle over demerara sugar to prevent sticking.
- Make batter mix according to pack instructions, adding 50g caster sugar to dry mix.
- Drain the cherries and add to greased dish.
- Pour over enough batter to just the height of the cherries.
- Sprinkle almonds and bake for approx. 25 minutes according to pack instructions.