- Serving: 10
- Preparation: 10
- Cook time: 20
- Passive time: 10
Green's Dumpling Mix
of cooked, chopped bacon
of your chosen, grated cheese - cheddar works well
Chopped fresh parsley
Flour for dusting
- Follow the Green’s Dumpling Mix instructions.
- Cook your bacon and chop finely.
- Grate 50g of cheese.
- Chop a tablespoon of parsley.
- Mix ingredients together with a fork.
- Form 10 balls using your hands to roll and dust with flour.
- Add the dumplings to your chosen casserole or stew and simmer, covered for 15-20 minutes.