Blueberry & Lemon Syrup Pancakes
- Serving: 10
- Preparation: 5
- Cook time: 5
- Passive time: 10
- 1 Pack of Green's Lemon Syrup Pancake mix
- 1 medium egg
- A punnet of blueberries
- Icing sugar to dust
- Make up the pancake batter by following the on pack instructions.
- Cook the pancakes by following the on pack instructions.
- Warm the lemon syrup sachets in a mug of hot water for one minute.
- Spoon some blueberries onto each pancake and dust with icing sugar.
- Fold in half.
- Drizzle each pancake with the lemon syrup.