- Serving: 6
- Preparation: 20
- Cook time: 20
- Passive time: 240
1 Sponge Cake Slice
1 Pack Strawberry Jelly
1 Sachet of Pearce Duffs Vanilla Blancmange
1 Punnet of Strawberries
1 Loaf Tin - 1lb
- Make the jelly up using slightly less water and set a layer in the loaf tin adding strawberries in if desired.
- Allow to set in the fridge.
- Once fully set make up blancmange according to pack instructions but only use ¾ pint of milk.
- Allow to cool slightly before pouring over set jelly.
- Cool in the fridge until set.
- Cut the sliced sponge to cover blancmange layer.
- Briefly dip base of the loaf tin in warm water to loosen and then turn out onto a serving plate.