- Serving: 10
- Preparation: 10
- Cook time: 190
- Passive time: 10
- 1 Pack of Green's Golden Panna Cotta Mix
- 1 Pack of Green’s Red Quick Jel
- 100 g of mixed berries.
- 4 glasses
- Wash and prepare the strawberries.
- Make up the Red Quick Jel by following the on pack instructions, add a few strawberries. Then put it in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Make up the panna cotta by following the on pack instructions, allow the panna cotta to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with strawberries.
- Serve and enjoy.