Banana & Nutella Pancakes with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Serving: 10
- Preparation: 5
- Cook time: 5
- Passive time: 10
- 1 Pack Green's Pancake Mix
- 1 Medium Egg
- 5 Bananas
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- Make up the pancake batter by following the on pack instructions.
- Cook the pancakes by following the on pack instructions.
- Chop up the bananas.
- Spread some Nutella onto each pancake, add the chopped bananas, then fold in half.
- Add a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream, and chopped Hazelnuts for crunch.
- Serve warm.