GINGERBREAD COOKIE MIX:
Wheat Flour, (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate, Ginger (Sulphites) (1%).
Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup.
CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR SAUCE:
Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Water, Cocoa Powder, Humectant: Glycerine; Dextrose, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Glucose Syrup, Emulsifiers: E471, E492, E322 (Soya) E473; Salt, Flavouring, Acidity Regulator: Glucono Delta Lactone; Preservative: Potassium Sorbate; Colour: Titanium Dioxide.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Cookie Mix may also contain egg, oats and milk.
Choc Sauce may also contain wheat, egg and milk.
You will need: 40g softened butter, 20ml milk, flour for dusting.
Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160°C for fan oven), Gas Mark 4. Grease a baking tray and wash the cutter in warm soapy water.
- Place the syrup and butter in a pan and warm gently, stirring until the ingredients mix together.
- Place the cookie mix in a bowl and add the heated mixture and the milk. Stir together with a fork until a dough is formed.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured board and knead until smooth.
- Roll out the dough to about 5mm thick.
- Dip the clean cutter in flour and give it a gentle tap before using it to cut out your Dinosaur shaped cookies. Re-roll the dough until it has all been used up.
- Place on the baking tray and bake in the oven for approx. 8-10 minutes. Once cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Whilst the cookies are cooling stand the tube of chocolate sauce in a cup of warm water. This will make the sauce softer and easier to use.