Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Whey Powder (Milk), Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Oil (Coconut), Cheese Powder (Milk) (5.5%), Emulsifiers: E341(i), E450, E472b; Skimmed Milk Powder, Dextrose, Milk Protein, Salt, Colour: Beta Carotene; Flavouring.
BISCUIT CRUMB BASE MIX:
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinamide, Thiamine), Sugar, Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Vegetable Shortening (Palm, Rapeseed), Dried Glucose Powder, Salt, Raising Agents: Sodium Bicarbonate.
For ingredients including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Cheesecake Mix: Also, may contain wheat, egg & oats.
Biscuit Crumb: Also, may contain oats & egg.
Good to Know
|Suitable for Vegetarians
Store in a cool, dry place.
TO PREPARE THE BISCUIT BASE
- First, prepare your 18cm (7”) tin: line a loose bottomed tin with baking paper, or line a regular tin with foil.
- Melt 75g butter in a saucepan and stir in the biscuit crumb.
- Spread the crumb mixture over the base of the prepared tin and press down with the back of a spoon
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes until firm
TO PREPARE THE TOPPING
- Whisk the cheesecake mix into 235ml of milk with an electric mixer for 3 minutes until thick and creamy. This will take longer if using a hand whisk.
- Spread the cheesecake topping over the chilled biscuit base and smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Chill in the fridge for 45 minutes to allow to set. Remove from tin to serve.
Keep refrigerated and eat within 2 days.
Why not add some chopped strawberries and a sprig of fresh mint to serve? You could also try tinned fruit, but remember to strain away the juice first.