Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed, Palm), Raising Agents: Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate; Skimmed Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Emulsifiers: E470a, E471, E472b, E477, E482; Flavouring, Stabilisers: E450.
Sugar, Dried Glucose Syrup, Cornflour, Colour: Beta Carotene, Flavouring (Sulphur Dioxide)
Potato Starch, Water, Olive Oil, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Humectants: Sorbitol, Glycerine; Emulsifiers: Soya Lecithin, Sunflower Lecithin; Spirulina Extract, Colours: Riboflavin, Beetroot Red, Anthocyanins.
This Pack contains:
- Bun mix
- Icing Mix
- 12 Waferettes
- 12 Cake cases
You will need:
10 mins to make 12 mins to bake
Make and Bake
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C Fan oven), Gas Mark 4. Place 12 cake cases in a baking tray.
Don’t let children play near hot ovens!
- Whisk bun mix, egg and 35ml (7 teaspoons) cold water into a bowl until batter is creamy (about 2 mins).
- Spoon equal amounts of batter into cases. Bake in the centre of the oven for 10-12 mins until cakes are cooked. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Put icing mix in a bowl, add 20ml (4 teaspoons) cold water and mix until smooth.
- Spread each cupcake with icing using the back of a spoon and add waferette.