Wheat Flour, (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Icing Sugar, Vegetable Oil: Palm, Rapeseed; Dextrose, Cornstarch, Colour: Beta Carotene, Flavouring (contains Sulphur Dioxide).
Potato Starch, Water, Olive Oil, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Humectants: Sorbitol, Glycerine; Emulsifiers: Soya Lecithin, Sunflower Lecithin; Spirulina Extract, Colours: Riboflavin, Beetroot Red, Anthocyanins.
This carton contains:
- Cookie Mix
- Cookie Cutter
- 12 Waferettes
You will need:
- 12g Butter
- 35ml Water
- Flour for dusting
10 mins to make 8-10 mins to bake
Make and Bake
- Pre-heat the oven 180°C (160°C for fan oven), Gas Mark 4. Grease a baking tray. Wash the cutter.
- Empty the sachet into a mixing bowl, add the butter and water and mix together with a fork, then bring together with your hand to form a dough.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough to 5mm thick. Use the Cookie Cutter to cut out 12 Pudsey Bear Cookies (re-rolling the dough).
- Remove the Pudsey Bear Bandage Waferettes from the sheet, moisten the back with a droplet of water and place on the face of the cookie, as shown on the front of pack.
- Place in the oven for 8-10mins (or until cooked).
- Leave to cool on the tray. Once cool, remove carefully and enjoy!