Mint Choc Chip Cheesecake
1 out of 5
TO PREPARE THE CHEESECAKE BASE:
- First prepare your 18cm (7”) tin: line a loose bottom tin with baking paper, or line a regular tin with foil.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the biscuit crumb.
- Spread the crumb mixture over the base of the prepared tin and press down with the back of a spoon.
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes until firm.
TO PREPARE THE CHEESECAKE TOPPING:
- Whisk the cheesecake mix into the milk and with an electric mixer, whisk for 3 minutes until thick and creamy. This will take longer if using a hand whisk.
- Now add a few drops of Mint extract, feel free to add more if you like a stronger flavour. Stir until combined. Optional, if you would like the signature mint chocolate chip green colour in your cheesecake. Add a couple of drops of green food dye, it’s best to use a gel based dye rather than a liquid based one!
- Spread the cheesecake topping over the chilled biscuit base and smooth over with the back of a spoon.
- Chill in the fridge for 45 minutes to allow to set. Remove from the tin to serve.
- Finish with some chocolate chips sprinkled on top and enjoy!