2 out of 5
TO PREPARE THE LEMON POSSET
- Blend 140ml of single cream, 140ml of water and one egg yolk together in a saucepan. Then add one sachet of Green’s lemon pie filling mix.
- Heat gently, stirring continuously until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Simmer the mixture gently for one minute, while stirring.
- Divide between four shot glasses or small wine glasses, and leave to cool.
- Just before serving, sprinkle it with icing sugar or pipe on some whipped cream, and decorate with raspberries — and that’s it for an easy lemon posset!