We’re really excited to announce the launch of our new Fudge Brownie mix. You can create the gooiest and most indulgent brownies which are sure to make your dinner guests’ mouths water. Delicious served with cream or ice cream, or simply by themselves with a cup of tea, these fudge brownies will become a cupboard staple.
What’s more it’s simple to bake too. All you need to do is:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C Fan), Gas Mark 4.
- Grease the sides and base of 7”x 7” square tin and line with baking paper.
- Whisk two medium-sized eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Pour the dry Fudge Brownie mix into a larger bowl and add the whisked eggs, 95ml vegetable oil and 45ml water.
- Fold the ingredients together gently with a mixing spoon until it’s well blended and then spread into the tin.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes. To test if the brownie is baked properly insert a skewer 5cm (2”) from the edge of the tin, and if it comes out almost clean, it’s ready to cool.
- Allow the Fudge Brownie to cool before removing it from the tin, and cut into squares ready to serve.
At only £1.95 per box, this foolproof Fudge Brownie mix is affordable and easy to bake!
Our Fudge Brownie mix, can be found in our online shop