Ice Cream Cookies
1 out of 5
TO PREPARE THE COOKIES
- Make the cookies as per back of pack instructions. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
TO MAKE THE ICE CREAM
- Empty the contents of the sachet into a medium sized bowl and add 115ml of whole milk.
- Whisk with an electric mixer for 4 minutes until thick and creamy. If using a balloon whisk, this will take longer.
- Fill a piping bag with the ice-cream mixture and pipe onto half the cookies, should be three. Then with the remaining cookies, sandwich them together with the cookies with ice-cream mixture on.
- Place in the freezer for at least 40 minutes or until you’re ready to eat. If leaving in the freezer for long periods of time, leave to defrost slightly before consuming.