1 out of 5
TO PREPARE THE GRANOLA
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (200°C for a fan oven) / 425 F / Gas Mark 7. Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
- On a chopping board, cut the dried fruit and nuts into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl add the oats and the pieces of fruit and nuts. Give the mixture a quick stir.
- To this, add the maple syrup and oil. Make sure to combine this with a spoon until all the oats are coated.
- Pour the oat mixture onto a baking tray and place into the oven.
- Every ten minutes take the tray out of the oven and stir the oats to make sure they all are getting evenly heated.
- After 25-30 minutes, your oats should be golden. Leave to cool completely before eating.