Fruity Crumble Slices
3 out of 5
TO MAKE THE FILLING:
- Place the mixed fruite, sugar and butter in a saucepan and heat gently till the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir the mixture and let it cook for 3-4 minutes more until the fruite has plumped and is shiny and glistening.
- Set aside.
TO MAKE UP:
- Spoon half the crumble mix over the base of a swiss roll tin measuring 23x30cm and lightly press down.
- Cover with the fruite.
- Scatter the remaining crumble over the fruite and then skprinkle with the flaked almonds.
- Bake for 30 minutes till golden brown.
- Leave until completely cold and then cut into slices.