Double Chocolate Hi-Hat Muffins
3 out of 5
TO PREPARE THE MUFFINS
- Make up the muffins as per back of pack instruction, leave to cool on a wire rack.
TO PREPARE THE MARSHMELLOW ICING
- In a large heat-proof bowl add the: Sugar, Cream of Tartar, golden syrup, water, egg whites and Borwick’s vanilla flavouring.
- Place over a pan of boiling water/ bain-marie and whisk until stiff peaks are formed.
- Remove from the pan and continue to whisk for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Once cooled, place the icing into a piping bag and your ready to assemble.
- Pipe the marshmallow icing onto the top of the muffins using a piping bag. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and add the oil, stir until combined. Place the chocolate into a tall container that allows the muffin to be dipped.
- Dip each muffin into the chocolate, enough to cover the height of the icing.
- Allow excess chocolate to drip off and leave to harden in the fridge.
- Once the chocolate has set they are ready to serve!