Crumble Topped Mince Pies
2 out of 5
TO PREPARE THE CRUMBLE TOPPED MINCE PIES:
- Prepare the pastry following the back of pack instructions, and roll out to around 5mm thickness
- Grease a patty tin or muffin tin, and then use a round cutter, or upturned mug, to cut out your pastry discs.
- Place in the prepared tin and press gently so the pastry fits snuggly into the tin to create a pastry case.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of mincemeat to each case.
- Make up the crumble mix as per instructions, adding the cinnamon and mixed spice.
- Top each pie with the crumble mix.