Cream Egg Cookie Cups
1 out of 5 (Easy)
- Green’s Chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 50g Softened butter
- 15ml Water
- 5 mini Creme eggs
Make Up Instructions
- Grease a muffin tray and preheat the oven to 180°C/ Gas mark 4/ 160°C Fan .
- Add the cookie mix, water and butter into a bowl and mix to form a dough.
- Roll the mixture into 10 balls. Place a ball in each hole of your muffin tray, five in total. Flatten the dough out with your fingers in the tray.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack before enjoying.
- Add a mini creme egg onto the top the dough.
- With the remaining 5 balls of dough, place on each creme egg. Make sure to push the dough down slightly to fully cover the egg.
- Bake for around 15 until golden brown.
- Leave to cool fully in the tray before removing. Serve and enjoy!