Cream Egg Cheesecake
1 out of 5 (Easy)
- Green’s Cheesecake mix
- 235ml Milk
- 75g melted butter
- 4 Creme eggs
TO PREPARE THE CHEESECAKE BASE
- First prepare your 18cm (7”) tin: line a loose bottom tin with baking paper, or line a regular tin with foil.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the biscuit crumb.
- Spread the crumb mixture over the base of the prepared tin and press down with the back of a spoon.
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes until firm.
TO PREPARE THE CHEESECAKE TOPPING
- Whisk the cheesecake mix into the milk and with an electric mixer, whisk for 3 minutes until thick and creamy. This will take longer if using a hand whisk.
- Chop three creme eggs into smaller pieces and add to the cheesecake mix. Stir unti combined.
- Spread the cheesecake topping over the chilled biscuit base and smooth over with the back of a spoon.
- Chill in the fridge for 45 minutes to allow to set. Remove from the tin to serve.
- Cut the last creme egg in half and add on the top of your cheesecake – enjoy!