Cinnamon Pancakes with Bananas & Golden Syrup
2 out of 5
- Green’s Golden Syrup Pancake Mix
- 1 Medium Egg
- 1-2 pinches of Ground Cinnamon
- 5-6 Bananas
TO PREPARE THE CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH BANANAS & GOLDEN SYRUP:
- Make up the pancake batter with a packet of Green’s golden syrup pancake mix — making sure to follow the on pack instructions.
- Add 1 or 2 pinches of cinnamon to the pancake mix.
- Cook the pancakes by following the rest of the instructions on your golden syrup mix.
- Warm the golden syrup sachets in a mug of hot water for one minute.
- Chop up the bananas.
- Place some chopped banana on each pancake, drizzle with the golden syrup, and fold in half.
- Serve warm.