1 out of 5 (Easy)
TO PREPARE THE CHEESECAKE BASE
- First prepare your 18cm (7”) tin: line a loose bottom tin with baking paper, or line a regular tin with foil.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the biscuit crumb with 1 & 1/2 tbsp. of cocoa powder.
- Spread the crumb mixture over the base of the prepared tin and press down with the back of a spoon.
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes until firm.
TO PREPARE THE CHEESECAKE TOPPING
- Whisk the cheesecake mix into the milk and with an electric mixer, whisk for 3 minutes until thick and creamy. This will take longer if using a hand whisk.
- Now add the remaining 2 & ½ tbsp. of cocoa powder into the mixture, feel free to add more if you like a richer flavour. Stir until combined.
- Spread the cheesecake topping over the chilled biscuit base and smooth over with the back of a spoon.
- Chill in the fridge for 45 minutes to allow to set. Remove from the tin to serve.
- Whip the double cream until soft peaks form, then transfer into a piping bag and decorate your cheesecake. Finish with some raspberries and enjoy!