25- 30 minutes
1 out of 5 (Easy)
Fudge brownie mix
Chocolate chunk cookie mix
95ml vegetable oil
TO PREPARE THE BROWNIES
- Preheat the oven to 180C (160C Fan) Gas Mark 4
- Grease sides and base of a 7” x 7” square tin and line with baking paper
- Whisk the 2 eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Pour the Brownie mix into a larger bowl and add the whisked egg, oil and 45ml of water and fold together gently with a mixing spoon until well blended, then spread into the tin.
TO PREPARE THE COOKIE DOUGH
- In a large bowl add 15ml of water, 50g butter and mix to form a dough
- On a floured work surface roll the dough out into a square, the size of your tin. Roll out as thin as possible, the chocolate chunks will prevent you rolling it out too thinly.
- Carefully lift your cookie dough square onto the top of your brownie mixture. Make sure all of the top of the brownie mixture is covered by cookie dough.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes, the top should be crunchy and the brownie underneath will still be fudgy.
- Allow to cool before removing from the tin and cutting into squares.