- Serving: 10
- Preparation: 15
- Cook time: 60
- Passive time: 10
pack of Greens Cheesecake Mix
soft brown sugar*
(8 fl. oz) milk
Decorations - whipped cream, chocolate shavings
*You can replace the ingredients needed to make the caramel sauce with a tin of Dulce de Leche caramel sauce.
- Line a 17 – 18cm (7″) tin with foil ensuring that the foil overlaps the edges of the tin.
- Melt 75g (3oz) butter in a saucepan and stir in the biscuit crumb.
- Spread the crumb mixture over the base of the tin and press down with the back of a spoon.
- Leave to chill in the fridge.
- Place 40gm butter, 100gm soft brown sugar and 400ml condensed milk in a saucepan and cook over a gentle heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook for 4 – 5 minutes until the caramel is pale golden and thick and is coming away from the sides of the pan.
- Pour the topping over the biscuit base and leave to cool.
- Once cool, cover with a layer of sliced bananas.
- Using an electric hand whisk, mix the cheesecake mix into 235ml (8fl. oz) of milk for 3 minutes until thick and creamy.
- Spread on top of the sliced bananas.
- Place in a refrigerator for 45 minutes to set.
- Before serving decorate top with sliced bananas, whipped cream and chocolate shavings.