- Serving: 10
- Preparation: 5
- Cook time: 5
- Passive time: 10
Pack of Green's Golden Syrup Pancake mix
Tin of apple or other fruit pie filling
- Make up the pancake batter by following the on pack instructions.
- Cook the pancakes by following the on pack instructions.
- Warm the golden syrup sachets in a mug of hot water for one minute.
- Warm your apple/fruit pie filling in a saucepan.
- Spoon the filling onto each pancake and fold in half.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Drizzle each pancake and the ice cream with the golden syrup.